In a fire incident on Monday night at Borsumsa Mohong Village in tinsukia district killed a seven year old child alongwith with her mother. According to the reports, the police said that the fire caused due to an electric short circuit. The victims were identified as Chayamoni Deori (7 year child) and Jaya Deori (mother). As per information they were relaxing after closing their shop when the fire broke out suddenly at once which gutted the whole house as there was only one entry and exit point in the shop they did not got a chance to escape, leading to death.
Copyright©2023 Living Media India Limited. For reprint rights: Syndications Today