MUMBAI: Bollywood actor Salman Khan was bitten by a snake in his Panvel farmhouse last night around 3 am, reports said.
The actor was immediately admitted at a hospital in Kamothe in Navi Mumbai last night.
However, he was discharged this morning around 9 am after receiving treatment and has returned to his farmhouse.
According to reports, the snake was non poisonous. Salman is recovering well at his farmhouse after being discharged.
Meanwhile, it’s his birthday tomorrow, so the celebrations might not go forward as planned.
Copyright©2022 Living Media India Limited. For reprint rights: Syndications Today